Skin masks are nothing new. Women have been using them since ancient times. So, exactly what are the benefits of masks? …and what should the number one essential ingredient be?
- Masks can unclog pores without stripping all your essential natural oils.
- Masks can boost and nourish the skin.
Kaolin clay is one of the oldest cosmetic ingredients around and has stood the test of time, still producing excellent results. It is the number one essential ingredient to look for in a mask.
Why Kaolin Clay?
- Draws impurities from your pores without robbing your skin of essential moisture.
- Eliminates toxins.
- It’s Gentle.
- Helps boost cell renewal.
- Can increases circulation.
- Is rich in phytonutrients that help nourish and soften your skin.
More on Phytonutrients…..
Phyto is the Greek word for plant, meaning that the word phytonutrient literally means a ‘nutrient from a plant’. The role of phytonutrients in plants is to protect the plant from disease, bacteria, fungi, drought, ultraviolet rays, and pollutants in the air. Studies are showing that many of these benefits can be applied to human health too.
You will notice how much softer your skin feels once you introduce the REDEFINE® Daily Cleansing Mask to your skincare routine. PM me for more details or visit the Solution Tool to find out if you should be incorporating a cleansing mask into your daily routine.
Victoria Isherwood 😌 (Registered Nurse, Dermatology)